Thursday, November 16
Friday, November 17
Saturday, November 18
International Motorsports Center,
You, your boss, your friends, and your co-workers can rappel Over the Edge AT ONE DAYTONA to bring awareness and help provide healthcare and services to children in our community who need it most!
The ideal "Champion Edger" is ANYONE - at any age, and any ability - willing to "Be Brave for Courageous Kids" and step over the edge to show love and support for children in our community with special healthcare needs.
Catch your breath, step up to the edge and rappel down the famed International Motorsports Center in Daytona Beach, Florida, the headquarters of NASCAR and International Speedway Corporation.
* 8 stories
* 102 feet
* 200 fearless fundraisers willing to step over the edge - and their comfort zone - to "Be Brave for Courageous Kids!"
....all working together to raise $200,000 for local children with special healthcare needs!
All monies raised will be shared equally between The NASCAR Foundation and Easterseals Northeast Central Florida - strong, local, 501(c)3 charity partners who are equally dedicated to providing healthcare and services to children in our community who need it most! Space is limited, so fire up the adrenaline and act now!
Individuals1. Sheryl Cook $12,550.00
2. Chip Wile - President of Daytona International Speedway $8,255.00
3. Jim Dinneen $7,222.00
4. Rusty Wallace $5,360.00
5. Bud Ritchey at Jon Hall Chevrolet $5,000.00
6. Jennifer Anderson at Sepsis Alliance $5,000.00
7. NASCAR Inc. $5,000.00
8. Daytona Kia Mitsubishi $5,000.00
9. Family Health Source $5,000.00
10. Harold Goodemote $3,025.00
View all 102 rappellers
Teams1. " Team Sepsis" $1,050.00
2. "The Erins" $610.00
3. "Team TnT" $25.00
4. "Daytona Beach FL is Wonderful" $25.00